- Reports directly to Personnel / Crew Dispatch Department
Essential Job Functions:
- Crew Changes: Transporting via automobile, van, truck, crew members and supplies to and from vessels as directed.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Cleanliness (inside and out), oil changes, wiper blades, tires, brakes, tags, etc.
- Picking up and dropping off supplies to boats and crew members
- Office help when crew changes are not in progress
- Transport crew members to doctor appointments, rehab sessions, etc. as directed
- Any other appropriate task as directed
- Driving on a daily basis
- Use computer, cell phone, and hand held e-mail capability on a daily basis
- Use fax machine and copier as needed
- Requires working in wet or humid conditions
- Requires working near moving mechanical parts
- Requires working near toxic or caustic chemicals
- Exposed to outdoor weather conditions
- Required at times to wear a life vest, nomex suit, and a hard hat.
- Work schedule is 40 hours a week with OT and weekends as required.
- Current and Valid Driver’s license and TWIC
- Experience in the field
- Good driving record
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Familiar with maps and verbal directions
- Some knowledge of Coast Guard regulations and licensing requirements pertaining to vessel personnel
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this job.